Sign up for FREE daily Updates.

Interview of Shorty420 from Indian Cyber Pirates - A silent Message for Paki & Bd Hackers



Q1:Whats Your Real Name?
Ans:  My real name is Shelesh A.K.A Raghav

Q2: What Your Age
Ans:  20

Q3: Your Country?
Ans:  India

Q4: Why You use short420 as a cyber name?
Ans:  It,s Look cool & Suits My personality

Q5:Whats your Hobbies??Ans:  Hacking , Playing Guitar . Listeining Sufi & Rap songs ..Eminem & Bohemia Is my fav Rapper

Q6: When did you start hacking
?
Ans:  It,s about 1 year before me & my Frnd start takeing interest in hacking & all that cool stuffs regarding hacking...:D

Q7:Do your Family or Friends know that you are a hacker?

Ans:  Nop ...my family don,t know about this ..but all my bastard frnd know that i m hacker..:D

Q8: Being a Hacker,how do you feel?
Ans:  It,s gives me a Feel of responsibilty toward my motherland to protect & Secure Our Cyber space from intruders

Q9:  Why You hack neighboring countries Website like Bd or Paki??
Ans:   Many Foreign  hackers are hacking Indian websites, I’m hacking their countries’ website just for payback of hacking Indian websites.

Q10: whats your slogan??Mean why you hack website?
Ans:  We hack Becoz they hack our site ...we just Giving them a payback

Q11: Which hacker you are?Black hat,White hat,Grey hat??
Ans:  I think i m a black hat hacker

Q12: Do you like teching hacking to others??
 Ans:  Yup ..i teach hacking to others...as i m a CEH trainner :D

Q13:Hacking in a group is better or hacking alone?
 Ans:  In a Group is better then alone

Q14: ICP consists of how many hackers??
 Ans:  Total 7 core member,s  ShOrTy420 , Venkat Rajgor (Venki) , Vivek Gurung (Gorkha hacker), Haxor Chandan , Out Sider , Chacky , Swapnil Zambare (Fatal Cuddle) .

Q15: Which Hacker or Group inspired you the most?
Ans:  Lucky ,TIGER_M@TE ,Kevin mitnick , adrain lamo , kevin paulson , Injector group , ZOmbie_Ksa , Indishell & Pakbugs inspire me the most

Q16:What was the most important site you hacked?
Ans:  I didn,t remember bcoz i hav hacked about 10k of websites...i think harvard university & google India book subdomain in my most important hack

Q17:Do you have a real job now?
Ans:  Yup i m a CEH trainner in a Well known Cyber Security Firm along with that i m pursing my B.tech ..:D


Q18:Which hacking method you use the most?
 Ans:  I LOve Sql , Symlink , Rooting , Carding the most

Q19:Will this cyber war(Btween Indian,Bd and Pak) end??
Ans:  I don,t think so untill unless..they don,t stop defacing innocent indian website , we can,t stop too.....We all 3 (including BD , PAk , India) hav to understand that
there is no point & profit in  defaceing & destroying other country websites just for fun....we should secure our cyberspace first before engageing u r ass for such things...as we r Asian we r brother & we were 1 country before the partition !
make peace & spread peace...

Q20: Is there anything else that you would like people to know, about your hacking group, or about you??
 Ans:  Yes i want to Clear our group moto....Indian Cyber PIrates is a Patriotic Indian hacking group ..engage to Fuck Anti- indian Countries ...we Live for India & Proud to b Indian..
Don,t mess with us
:D



This was Shorty420 from Indian Cyber Pirates.He is a Patroit Hacker and I think He is more interested in Peace as He said stop defacing Indian Website and work for Peace.Hope You will have enjoyed This interview.Please write your views about the interview in the comment  section.No Spamming,No Slanging Please.